User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: iHate

    I like the colours and they are both very funny. :D

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red, the Blade Dancer

    The shoes look a little odd... Nice, I like it a lot and it reminds me of belly dancers.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dragon an dead guy

    The dragon is really good except the front legs seem to be missing, and where is the tail? And the dead person is a lot like a skeleton waving.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The Dragonfly Rune of the Magicians. (Astrath):

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That's a lot of questions. Yes, I believe in magic. Where it comes from I'm not too sure, its possibly from our Soul and magical blood line. There are many ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Doctor

    Nice! But still a little creepy. Does he have a bag on his back or is it a hump? His eyes have a sort of evil look... Do you have ...

    Apr 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can never get past my Dad. He always knows what I'm up to and he usually doesn't like me hanging out with my friends just because he thinks they ...

    Apr 24, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Ahem.. Ahem.. Roald Dahl is here!!

    I read that book, it was .. awful .. The Magic Finger and Fantastic Mr Fox are my favourites.

    Apr 21, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: A few of my drawings

    These are brilliant, I love the clarinet (I used to play one), the sword and the one of the chain.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Swap

    Silas Marner by George Eliot This is the only book from your list that's in the library and I've sent a request for it. My list is: Fire and Hemlock ...

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Troll

    I've not seen a blue troll before but this is great. The legs look a tiny bit short compared to his arms and the broccolis are weird.

    Apr 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Image Challenge

    (Interesting picture) * “Roben, will you row or not?” “I’m admiring the view, give me a minute.” “Does it look like I have a minute?” The two men were sweating ...

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dressing Table

    Hey, that's pretty good but a little too blurry in some parts.

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Last Words (delivered by means of art)

    WOW! These are great! The guy looks quite realistic and I love the girl (the hair and mask are the best).

    Apr 19, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    I'm doing a bigger version of the ring so you can actually see the S-shaped silver.

    Apr 18, 2006


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind