User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Informer -- Sean O'Callaghan (I finally got it from the library)

    May 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    A shimmering bubble formed out of the waters surface to make the Orb of Lindin. Inside is a tear-drop crystal that grants wishes but it can also be used to ...

    May 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The home of the Fireflies. They like to dance in the moonlight and light up the ground with their radient faery-like glow.

    May 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Most Disturbing Books

    Tipping the Velvet -- Sarah Waters. That was just horrible. :x

    May 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Computer Art

    Hey, that is pretty good. I think the rain is a little overdone and the right eye (our left) is smaller than the other one. Did you use another image ...

    May 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Am I the only one who is in love with adult romances?

    I've tried reading romance, but I lose interest after reading a few pages. Our library has two whole section of these books and the study area is right next to ...

    May 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: How fast can you type?

    Name: Strategic Alliances with Competitors Groos Speed: 41 wpm Errors: 0 Words Net Speed: 41 WPM Accuracy: 100% :shock: I've been doing touch typing at college for a few months ...

    May 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Character Sketches

    I like the girls. The guy looks wrong. His feet should be facing the front and so should his head because the body and legs are.

    May 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The sign Astrath sees in the sky: Runemaster. Monessa practising for her first Summoning: Oracle's Possession. A Truth Potion Monessa makes for Marcus: Oracle's Possession.

    May 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another portrait! Go on, give it a look...free gloves!

    :o The shading is sooo good and squinting makes all the lines blend in. I like how you did the finger, I'm not any good at fingers or faces.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My pics

    I love how you did the glasses on Johnny.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sketch Pages

    That elephant is one scary creature! I love the action in the second picture of the robot.

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dusky's Art (HEAVEN FORBID!)

    :o So cute! And I love the one of the girl with the sword with the snake like swirl on its as a design. Nice cool colours too! :D

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Ma evil wizard!

    Oh my God! I always wanted to draw something like that but could never get the affect or a fire-like cloak right. This is awesome and I love the shading!

    Apr 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Spooked!

    Aww, that's cute. Grandpa doesn't look very old though or dead. :wink:

    Apr 28, 2006


This planet has - or rather had - a problem, which was this: most of the people living on it were unhappy for pretty much all of the time. Many solutions were suggested for this problem, but most of these were largely concerned with the movement of small green pieces of paper, which was odd because on the whole it wasn't the small green pieces of paper that were unhappy.
— Douglas Adams, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy