User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Urban. I love living in the city, there is so much to see and keep you occupied. ~ Brenna. What do you eat for breakfast?

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well.. we go to Church every Sunday and sometimes I recite from the Bible at dinner. I wouldn't say I was very religious though, I just don't believe some of ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    These drawings are so old. I think its about time I updated.

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: On Writing Books

    There is one short short I will definitely try to get published no matter how long it takes. Its a historical piece based in my local area so most of ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rereading books

    And besides: why spend the money on a book when you're going to read it once and let it sit there? That's one of the reasons I was banned from ...

    Jul 27, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Jane Eyre

    I didn't like Jane Eyre much, though I did feel sorry for her when she attened boarding school (was it?). I read a shortened version of it so I may ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    I've never written to an author. I just don't know what to say, the things I'd like to ask must now bore them to death. If I did write it ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Keeping sprites out of my home, they cause mayhem when you don't keep track of them. ~ Brenna. Are you an avid reader or is it something you take no ...

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Atlantis & Atlantian Fleet

    Keep them coming Adam, I'm still liking the Fighter.

    Jul 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The Harrem of Queen Jesta that protects her against evil. The central piece is made of black-onyx which sucks in the attackers power source.

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I remember things very clearly. I think its very important to be able to recall memories, especially when you're a psychic. ~ Brenna What's the first thing that comes to ...

    Jul 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Ciao! Of course you can do that, it explains the pictures better.

    May 13, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    Thanks so much! That is a great picture and I'll be changing the whipperfly soon. And thanks to Sohini and Sayani for the comments. :D

    May 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Whipperfly

    I adore dragonlies and damselflies and created this new species called a whipperfly (because it whips its tail to sting its attackers) and I need help on the wings. The ...

    May 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Have you tried searching for any of his books in the library?

    May 9, 2006


If a story is in you, it has to come out.
— William Faulkner