User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Eragon -- Christopher Paolini Very boring in my opinion but I have to read it for a library assignment.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My collage and one of my paintings..<3

    I love the collage and all the 'hidden' pictures. As for the painting its brilliant though I would agree about the sky. I love your twisted trees.

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never heard of that word before, so I don't know what you mean. ~ Wiper Have you ever been to a theatre, to watch a play or take part ...

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Will of the Empress by Tamora Pierce. I recommend it for any young fantasy fanatic. It's pretty good. I love Tamora Pierce, I just finished reading Wild Magic .

    Aug 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course. Why else would a gent like me work with crooks? ~ Wiper Have you ever considered writing up a Will?

    Aug 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Contact The Author?

    ...those I've most wanted to hear from, I'm afraid, are dead. I got put off writing because most of my favourite authors are dead.

    Aug 11, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Dagger and Scabbard

    The scabbard looks quite small compared to the dagger, or is it because you couldn't fit it in? Is there any changes made?

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bacon!

    The guy doesn't look very happy, is he a veggie or not? I love the hat!

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles

    Side B is my favourite. I like how all the characters are centred around each other and you have to cock your head to look at the girl (it is ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That is dead simple. An archaeologist. ~ Brenna What was the last thing you did for someone else?

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    I always thought I had hundreds of books but I only have about 50 or less. I don't tend to buy books anymore, I borrow from the library first before ...

    Aug 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    hthanks. Kat -- I'm eighteen so I guess I can go and get it done as a tattoo, if I can get over my fear of needles that is.

    Jul 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Re-reading Johnny and the Bomb -- Terry Pratchett

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    Have you read The Bartimaeus Trilogy ? It starts off in first person with endnotes (which I love!) and is in third person for the character Nathaniel. It worked for ...

    Jul 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The DaVinci Code

    I borrowed the book and read a few pages last night. It was.. just not something I'm interested in. At college there was such a fuss most people saying it ...

    Jul 28, 2006


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson