User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Mute. ~ Monessa If your hair fell out and never grew back, what would you do?

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    The hand really didn't take very long, it was always diffcult for me to draw so then I gave up and just did a quick drawing. I also love the ...

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not knowing what to do when Mr Tull died. I still remember that terrible time. ~ Monessa. Do you have high hopes for your future?

    Sep 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, I know your other characters call you something else but I can't bother right now. I'm stuck in The Beginning and you decide to stop writing and when you ...

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Blazing minds!

    The holographer. Once plugged in it produces cloured holographic images of far-off places but needs a jade stone to zoom closer and reach further surroundings. (Art by Harrison Weir)

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Four. English, Arabic, Panphyric and Yaern. ~ Monessa. What do you miss about/from yourchildhood?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A break from studying - I don't usually have much else to do these days. ~ Monessa Where in the world would you like to be buried?

    Sep 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    To the so-called Eclectic, When are you going to stick to your promise? Write more of OP, please. - Monessa .: Hello there Monessa! If your patient then I will, ...

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Clowns. I really don't like them... ~ Monessa Have you ever invented anything?

    Sep 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have none. Yet. ~ Monessa Do you hate waiting or are you patient?

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: 1st and 3rd person?

    I've just remembered. There was a sci-fi book I read that used first person for a robot and third for other characters. It didn't working with the book though, it ...

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A book called The House and its Secrets by Algernon Pulney. ~ Monessa What is the worst possible way that someone can humiliate you?

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like pigs but not their colour but I can't really imagine a blue pig or anything else. ~ Monessa Do you like having your picture taken/portrait painted?

    Sep 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I like all my characters. I'm planning to kill off someone who actually wants to die so that will be a bit weird to write but it'll be the right ...

    Sep 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hair. I would hate to be laughed at. ~ Monessa Do you obssess over little things?

    Sep 5, 2006


I will call them my people, which were not my people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
— Romans 9:25