User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Boredom on an unsteady mind is no good...

    I love the bottom ones, CL, and the Unicorn and Virgins are pretty.

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like to draw but paint usually ruins my work. I enjoy it but these days I have to do it for a living. ~Monessa Who is the most insane ...

    Sep 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: New words from books

    I've done this a few times too. It is helpful when you want to word sentences differently.

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can't make up my mind. I would like either a grey wolf or a peregrine falcon. ~ Monessa What are you passionate about?

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Blue. No green. Um.. I think a rhapsody of dark colours would be right. ~Monessa Have you mastered a certain skill?

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, Could I be even more depressed than I already am? Isabel. .: Hello Bel! I didn't make you depressing! Just.. a little curious to what you see and hear ...

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Babelfish translations

    CL that is hilarious!

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would love to be in Assurbanipal's library in Nineveh at the time when the king was alive. ~Monessa Have you ever seen snow?

    Sep 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If I had a religion I might have been. Since I don't I can't say for sure. ~Monessa Have you ever made a wish that has come true?

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There are quite a few from my childhood. I suppose the most precious is when I meet the Oracle (without knowing who she was) because everything changed from that moment ...

    Sep 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The world. Everyone I can think of. ~ Monessa Do you have any special talent/ability?

    Sep 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. As a mage we're not allowed to marry so I never will. Are you arrogant?

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Shadowmancer -- G.P. Taylor Whispers in the Graveyard -- Theresa Breslin

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I prefer music that was played by the Ancients. Those pieces have, of course, been forgotten but not by Mr Tull - he has a rare collection of ancient instuments ...

    Sep 13, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: When do you write?

    I write whenever I have inspiration or if I get bored of drawing. Sometimes I wake up late at night and write down random sentences that make no sense when ...

    Sep 12, 2006


I wish literally anything else I ever said made it into the quote generator.
— CowLogic