User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits

    1 — You've done really well on this one. Her hair is fantastic. I don't have anything else to say expect she doesn't really have a chest, sorry to bring ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Sister

    Your sister is so cute =] 1 — This is my favourite. Why? It seems to have a magical hold on me than the other two and it also looks ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kitty Cat In A Hat

    He looks very squashed and flat. The shadow doesn't look right either. Have you tried looking at cats to get the position of the legs right? I like how you've ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How long do you spend

    I write a few paragraphs each day and this usually takes fifteen or so minutes. On good days I get two hours of non-stop writing.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Favourite Pon & Zi

    Since this isn't your own work I don't think you should be posting it.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: That's just a pipe dream!

    The people on here are the only ones I get opinions from because no one else in my life is interested in anything I write. So I love it here.

    Sep 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Writer

    The feather, unlike the bookmark, doesn't really do much. And the bookmark shows something about you, so maybe you could have had something you'd written yourself rather than a published ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Music

    These seem to have been placed randomly. I do like how you have three forms of playing music: the sheet, a CD and the iPod [or mp3]. Black and white ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Heaven's Doorway, Pilgrims & A Parasol

    Heaven's Doorway : I actually though there was a door there! Stupid of me to look for it but I love the light shining through on the cross, with a ...

    Sep 28, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: more sunrise pics

    1 — I like how you've got the picture to include three different parts: land, sea and sky. And this seems to be the only sunset/sunrise picture I've seen that ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    I can finally see it and it is so pretty. It is so warm and the clouds look like steam. If you wanted to crop it you should cut out ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Amelia's Photos

    I love the first one! Have you seen it at night? I'd really like to see what it would look like in the dark and what lighting is used, would ...

    Sep 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: What do you think?

    Doesn't show up for me either.

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Necklace

    I like both necklaces, didn't realise they weren't together until others mentioned it. I think the hair should still be kept in if you decided to crop this. Also why ...

    Sep 24, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: I'll Score a Goal!

    I love the first one and how he stands out from the blurred background. The last one is my favourite.

    Sep 24, 2007


I’ll paraphrase Thoreau here... Rather than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness, give me truth.
— Christopher Johnson McCandless