-
Re: Character Answer Game
Most humans. I really... don't like them. On the other hand I avoid most mages, too. Basically I avoid talking to most people. ~Monessa Are you a leader-type person?
Sep 27, 2006 -
Re: CL's Avatars (Updated: 09/28)
These are my favourites which I've snagged. I adore Sharpe *drools* :P
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I would tell no one. But if I really needed for someone to share the burden I would tell Mr Tull or my Oracle, Selene. Though sometimes I hate to ...
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
I've been waiting to recieve news of Mr Tara's excavations plans. He hasn't contacted me and I think there must be something wrong. ~Monessa Are there any secrets that you ...
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: Un Fleur
I love how you've done the overlapping of the leaves and the flower being in frontal view, it draws your eyes around the whole picture.
Sep 26, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
The Polish Officer -- Alan Furst Moth at the Glass -- Mogue Doyle
Sep 25, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Magic is my birthright. I used to love it as a child, I was talented but now I've grown out of it. I can still do enchantments I just choose ...
Sep 23, 2006 -
Re: These words...
I've heard a rumour that fruit salad is the cure to the common cold. The truth is to stop believing in these strange notions set by the swindlers. For I ...
Sep 22, 2006 -
Re: A Very Old Man with Enormous Wings
I thought I would hate this because of its length. Once I started reading I couldn’t stop and loved it from start to finish. The angel is shown as old ...
Sep 22, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
No they do not. They are creatures made up by human storytellers to frighten children and it gives mages a bad name. I should tell you that sprites and hobs ...
Sep 22, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Yes, I do, but it would depend on the subject being taught. ~Monessa If you were given a gift by someone you disliked, what would you do?
Sep 21, 2006 -
Re: These words...
Climb the apple tree carefully, Grace. Throw out your hand and watch as the envelope flutters to the ground. I see a llama in the next field charging towards you. ...
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: How to Make a Photoshop Avvie
It does look useful.. but any idea how I could do this on paint shop pro 7 instead..? I have version 9 and you can use Teeeeo's tutorial though the ...
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
That's a tough one. At the moment it is a layered chocolate cake. ~Monessa Do you look forward to your birthdays?
Sep 20, 2006 -
Re: letters from your characters
Myth, I can't believe you're doing this. If you don't hurry along and finish your work I'll leave Trun before you even write about it. One thing that annoys me ...
Sep 19, 2006
