User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Doodles and KK

    Very random doodles and I like it. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: ANIMATED avatars

    Great Job! I love the second one - it looks like a mixture between fireworks and underwater displays.

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Getting Better or Not?

    I improve as I write more and challenge myself to come up with ideas and how to solve problems. A year ago I had no idea how to end my ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I dream about Time Events. I wish it wouldn't happen as I hate using my ability. I would like to dream of finding the answers to all the questions I ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologues?

    I also hate prologues and have only used it once in all of my writings. For Queen of the Harpies I used it to explain who Fred was and why ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Classical or that gets me working. ~Monessa How long can you go without eating?

    Oct 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. Once Vestapa tried teaching me how to shoot a Tail-Whip but Carroll hexed the Whip. I was lucky it only scratch my leg and have a small scar as ...

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I never had a nickname and I would hate to have one. ~Monessa Do you believe in luck?

    Oct 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It would depend on what the situation was. However, I find it hard to lie, honesty is always tthe best. ~Monessa What were you like as a child? A prankster, ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No.. At least I don't think so. I've drifted apart from my former friends and so it would be impossible for me to do that. ~Monessa Would you ever write ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    To be honest I hate spending too much time. Fresh clothes and brushing my hair is all I care about, appearance means nothing when no one is going to see ...

    Sep 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The amount of people I know and make contact with is very limited. I don't attending large gatherings, meeting a few people at a time is fine by me. ~Monessa ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No... If I want something done or a wish to come true, I'll go and make it happen. Wishing is for lazy people. ~Monessa Are you any good at proving ...

    Sep 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A week. I spent my time in the library chamber and saw no one and spoke to no one. ~Monessa What sets you in a mood for socialising?

    Sep 28, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: CL's Avatars (Updated: 09/28)

    Thank dearies. God, Myth, you should have seen the day I was cropping Hornblower and Sharpe avatars, there was drool all over the place. ;) You'll just have to make ...

    Sep 27, 2006


I’ll marry the finest banana in the galaxy for you.
— Atticus