User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: BOB avatars

    XD I envy you CL. I don't have time to make avatars these days. Keep them coming! :D

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, today—of all days—I would hate to die. I think I'm finally learning to love life. ~Monessa Are you any good at expressing your views/feelings without stumbling over your words?

    Oct 13, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    More than clowns I fear The Pans. Over the years they have really developed a strange attitude towards me and I hate to be alone with them. ~Monessa If you ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Thanks for the compliments. I'm setting up my scanner to upload a few of the new one's and updated version of the tent.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Misc. Drawings

    Great shading work and detail on the armour. His legs are a little awkward, it looks as if he is about to start dancing.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Oodles of Doodles II

    I love the warlock and the samurai! The colouring is great and the hatching on the samurai.

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, the kind without fighting or dying. Human children and my fellow apprentices used to verbally abuse each other but it rarely happens these days. ~Monessa Do you like your ...

    Oct 12, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No and I wouldn't want to. ~ Monessa Have you ever hurt anyone because of their race, religion, sexulaity, etc?

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    As a mage I'm not supposed to know who my parents were/are. But I have frequent Time Events where I see my parents, though their faces are covered I believe ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, I haven't bothered you in a while. My birthday is coming up, you know, the one where I Initiated. That was years ago for me but for you it ...

    Oct 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I really don't like judging people. I used to do it a lot as a child but I've grown out of it. ~Monessa Are you egocentric?

    Oct 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Need Help On Title

    Aw, I was about to say "Those Slain Lie Famous" was great but I'm too late but I guess "The Sky So Deeply Red" appears more because of the Thermopylae ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just borrowed Crime and Punishment and am about to read it. :D

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Anything wintery. I love cold weather, it rarely snows here and when it does there is a feeling of solitude and peace that makes me want to watch the snowflakes. ...

    Oct 9, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Free For Allz

    The guy looks really odd. The background was more interesting to look at especially if you squint.

    Oct 9, 2006


Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world.
— Nelson Mandela