User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    Same here, I love writing/thinging up endings.

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What kind of love? If it is fatherly love, yes. Mr Tull was always what I would call my 'saviour'. I miss him. I've never experianced any other kind of ...

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    Gry, I LOVE that movie and can't help singing along XD

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It depends on what I'm planning to do. With writing the words come naturally but most other things I plan from top to bottom. ~Monessa Do personal questions annoy you?

    Oct 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No one. I would hate to have people bothering themselves with me, I prefer to work things out myself rather than ask for help. ~Monessa Would you rather be boring ...

    Oct 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creative Writing Class

    If you're interested check out my short stories if it helps.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    It's so retarded!!!!!! I'd rather sound literate and boring than illiterate and stupid. Ugh. Real lit people rock! Wiggy ;) I agree. Most teenage fiction follow the same pattern and ...

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    EB101 & Fand : I can't help re-reading Dumas, he's great! CL is a fan too. I just finished Crime and Punishment and I'm thinking about re-reading it.

    Oct 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Finland. I do love the mountain areas. ~Monessa What would you consider your 'treasure/precious'?

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I just started on The Count Of Monte Cristo, by Alexandre Dumas. So far, that is also an excellent novel. I love that book!

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    I love the Ying Yang water-fire!

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What makes your story so original?

    Inertia : Is that your NRJ novel? It sounds interesting :D Aero : This is really hard as I don't know whether anything I write is original or not. Oracle's ...

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll tell him to get lost because I don't have time for any kind of knight. ~Monessa Are you active or lazy?

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: TTFN and TTYL by Lauren Myracle

    I didn't finish reading it all, that's how boringly stupid it was.

    Oct 16, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The things I do at work...

    I like the hand reaching upwards, I can never get that position right and the hair falling back is great.

    Oct 13, 2006


But there was no goat man, there was NEVER any goat man!
— OSP Red