User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I honestly don't know. ~Monessa An hour, I'm used to Cousin Mildew's punishments. ~Calais What wouldn't you do for money?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll use a shield to protect myself, I'm not afraid of things falling. ~Monessa I'll call Cousin Mildew or maybe Wilbur. ~Calais Are you any good at running?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course, why wouldn't it? ~Monessa Obviously it would, the animals would hear. ~Calais Which form of transport do you use to get from point A to B?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. People cling to dreams hoping they will come true and the nightmares are there to scare them. ~Monessa Someone's not feeling happy today. I think the answer would be ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh! What war? There are no wars and if there was I'm not likely to be involved. Selene might call me to attend a gathering though but she can't make ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    I love the green dress and how the red hair looks 'flaming'.

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Jack's Avatar Attempts Thread

    I love the top one. :D

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I also just finished The Polish Officer which was quite better than I expected. Myth ->> It was great, wasn't it? :wink: Crime and Punishment is, of course, a read ...

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    None, I don't like songs, I prefer the music. ~Monessa Cousin Mildew's "Blackbirds". ~Calais Can you solve problems by yourself?

    Oct 24, 2006
  • Poetry Discussion Re: Disney Lyrics

    You Can Fly! You Can Fly! You Can Fly! -- Peter Pan: Think of the presents you've brought Any merry little thought Think of Christmas, think of snow Think of ...

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Both. Open to breath and enclosed to be alone. ~ Monessa Can you sing? --- Monessa's the same with me.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sadistic. ~Monessa Which season do you prefer? --- XD Tannar will get to like me.

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Make Up The Worst Possible Opening Line Ever

    "Oh bother," said Pooh, as the hydrochloric acid scoured the flesh from his bones. One of the best I've come across so far XD

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't die for anyone. ~Monessa Do you have time to do things or not enough of it?

    Oct 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Twisted Metal

    I like what you've done with your dog.

    Oct 20, 2006


All we can do is our best, and hope that it was enough.
— CandyWizard