User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Auburn. Hm.. I think it signifies my fiery temper... ~Monessa I'm blonde and I think of it as snow. ~Calais Do you know/celebrate Halloween?

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No and I won't explain why. ~Monessa I only know Cousin Mildew and Wilbur and I don't love them. If I was allowed to leave the house maybe I would ...

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Death. ~Monessa Wilbur. ~Calais Would you rather love or be loved?

    Oct 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    [ Answering Wiggy's question ] No. ~Monessa I don't know what that is. ~Calais Syrith's question ^^

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    I wasn't going to enter but changed my mind. I'm looking forward to it.

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Winter. I hate summer. ~Monessa I like both, winter because it snows and summer when the world is full of colour. ~Calais Do you smoke and/or drink?

    Oct 26, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoWriMo Novel Status!

    I have a vague idea for mine and changed many plots twists and such. I've settled on working on the beginning chapters with summaries as to what takes place in ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, Why is it that you have time for other characters (even those who are not your own) and never me? Get rid of Calais, what did you want to ...

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I really have no idea. ~Monessa When Wilbur held me upside down and threatened to throw me out the window. ~Calais Do you have any siblings?

    Oct 26, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes... It is one of the key things required to become a paleographist. ~Monessa Yes, if I couldn't I don't know what I would do at home. ~Calais How do ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cold. ~Monessa Wet. ~Calais What colour would you assoiate with yourself?

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Sharpe Avatars

    *gasps and then swoons* Yay! I love Sharpe :P

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Gal's avatars

    My favourites.

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes... Mango. ~Monessa I only ever have apples and I'm fed up of them, I'd like to taste other fruits before I make up my mind. ~Calais What do you ...

    Oct 25, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no one to argue with. Sometimes my pera annoys me but she keeps out of my way when I'm in a mood. ~Monessa Chase Hardy, he's very stupid. ...

    Oct 24, 2006


Poetry comes alive to me through recitation.
— Natalie Merchant