User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Weir House, that is enough for anyone. ~Monessa I'm not too sure, Cousin Mildew won't tell me. ~Calais Are you a pessimist or optimist?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    I'm twitching and can't keep still XD

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Journals

    I've done this before, my characters overreact to eveything and I ended up trashing it all. Monessa would probably be the most dramatic character si I won't even do this ...

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    ... No thank you. ~Monessa Someone would love me? I'd like to see that day. ~Calais Would you rather stay young or be beautiful?

    Oct 31, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like to die at my desk while writing a note, Sebastian will probably think it is for him and I hope he spends the rest of his life regretting ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Lord of the Rings is an effort to read -- of course it is! But that doesn't mean it's rubbish. Tolkien wasn't the best writer in the world. He doesn't ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Who's ready for NaNoWriMo?

    No, I think I'll start on the 2nd. I'm too lazy to begin on the first day :P

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Seeing Mr Tara. ~Monessa Going outside. Calais [ My question above ]

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That I won't go into. ~Monessa Mildew says I have none but I'm good at reading, does that count? ~Calais Frezzing to death or starving to death?

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I don't think I'm better than anyone, sure there are probably plenty of writers out there that would get more fanmail than me but that doesn't mean I have to ...

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Icons by Cass

    Number 7 is the best.

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, mages aren't allowed to have religions. ~Monessa Yes. ~Calais Are you artistic? In what way?

    Oct 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Tannar, Okay... autographs from a character. Thanks and I hope to read more about you, we both should pester Gry. Myth. .: Tannar, I never thought you were the immature ...

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Crime And Punishment

    I love Dostoyevsky! It took me about a week to read C&P and I got my own copy *treasures her book*

    Oct 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I hate the guy who wrote Eragon, I also hate HP so that includes JK Rowling and every teenage fiction writer. For classic authors I really really hate Austen and ...

    Oct 28, 2006


Not tryna sound like a houseplant but sometimes all you need is food water and sun and suddenly everything is better
— Quillfeather