User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Where do you get your ideas from?

    Oracle's Possession came when I was looking out the library window. It was very high up and I could see everything, the London Eye, Gherkin and I mean everything. And ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I give the human government a disappointed 4/10. Why? I don't really need to explain but mages have far too many rules to follow and very severe punishment. And Calais, ...

    Nov 2, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Wow Jack, that's impressive. I've only managed 1,591 today. That's 2,411 in total.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I loved The Butterfly Lion and Toro! Toro! J.Wilson wrote one book by a male character called Cliffhanger or something, I didn't read that it though.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you get attatched to your characters?

    I'm really starting to like my MC of SOW, she is really fun to write.

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Lara's Point in Maidenhead. ~Monessa I don't know any. ~Calais *stares* What was your point in answering? You don't ever leave the house. ~Monessa Do you have a phobia?

    Nov 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    These days it is very rare for me to lie. ~Monessa I don't lie, living with Mildew and Wilbur has taught me to never tell a lie. *shudders* ~Calais What ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't want to say... And Shan, not all women think like that. ~Monessa My sensetivity, my cousin likes to play with my mind when she knows she can hurt ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Genres?

    It really depends. Most of the time there is one strong genre in focus with bits and pieces of others. I usually have historical combined with mystery or fantasy with ...

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Blast of Encouragment

    Wow! Encouragement is always a confidence booster. My novel is pretty short, I *hope* I can finish it.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh! I'd like to forget those episodes of my life. ~Monessa You can fight with food? ~Calais Are you vain, honestly?

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Summer. Could anything be so dreary during the hot days? ~Monessa Hallowe'en becuase the children from town throw flour and eggs at our porch. ~Calais Do you snore?

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    I love books by Micheal Morpurgo!

    Nov 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Get Ready, Because Here It Comes!

    I've got 820 words done under half an hour.

    Nov 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Moving on. I used to read a lot of Jacqueline Wilson books but they got a little repetitive after a while and now I really hate them. One book of ...

    Nov 1, 2006


We know what a person thinks not when he tells us what he thinks, but by his actions.
— Isaac Bashevis Singer