User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: Helpful Ideas

    -Don't listen to music with words. It really makes it hard to concentrate on writing. (Unless it's Enya or something else really soft and slurred.) Try something cool with out ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: The Bartimaues Trilogy: The Amulet of Samarkand

    I totally LOVE the Bartimaeus Trilogy!!! Deffinately on my top ten list. For anyone who cares, Bartimaeus himself provided a great deal of the inspiration for Tannar's charactor (Myth, go ...

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I keep logging onto YWS whenever I'm near a computer... >.< I do the same thing XD It is almost like an obsession.

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, if you count clowns. ~Monessa No. ~Calais .: Do you know how to skate?

    Nov 7, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Quote of the Week

    I'm a wannabe, I don't know when I'll be an actual writer but you can always have hope, right?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    Tolkien wasn't terrible... There are a lot of things I find interesting about his work.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Right now I don't want anything to do with music. ~Monessa I like anything that reminds me of fairgrounds and the beach. ~Calais What is your favourite childhood memory?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    3,012. That is pretty bad for me.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Cal's Texty Icony-Avatar Thingies

    I love the first one and the Firefly avvies :wink:

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Red Claire Apple

    The hand holding the apple looks awkward and the hair merges with the tree trunk. Apart from that I like it, it is really nice.

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No! Why should I? ~Monessa I haven't met anyone who I'd give it up to. Yet... ~Calais Are/were your parents/guradians strict?

    Nov 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    One word: disgusting. ~Monessa ... What is that? ~Calais What would you like to change about yourself?

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I swear it wasn't me so I'll cast it out. Unless it happens to be my pera . ~Monessa I'll hide it in case Mildew or Wilbur see it. ~Calais ...

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Typing or handwritten?

    I prefer to write by hand first, I get distracted on the computer and want it to perfect the first type it is typed up.

    Nov 3, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Help Moi and look at this....

    That's quite tiny but I like it, I agree with the petals needing shading as you can't really make them out.

    Nov 3, 2006


Be the annoying goose you want to see in the world.
— Welcome to Night Vale