-
Re: Lydia Pencil
I actually like the cat in the oval, it reminds me of Victorian portraits. The cat looks quite shocked, as if you'd taken a picture of it but it is ...
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
*looks at calender* Still have plenty of time... Poor us, I really thought I would get it finished by now.
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: Post your wordcount!
It seems not everyone is able to write much. I've still only got 2,885 .
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?
Prio, This is in the wrong place, I think it ought to be in Literary Discussions.
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
Wiggy : Northanger Abbey is the only Austen I'll ever love :wink:
Nov 9, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Nothing. Why should I? ~Monessa My bedroom windows are difficult to open, I always have to get Cousin Mildew to open them for me. ~Calais Would you rather be afraid ...
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Death. ~Monessa Er... An illusion. ~Calais Word association: Tribe
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?
You'll be surprised. My sister did it for GCSE and she's now 25.
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?
I wouldn't say one is better than the other, I haven't read all their poems but I do quite like Duffy.
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Character Answer Game
Winter. ~Monessa Cousin Mildew. ~Calais Are you clingy
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D
I love number four and eight (this one is so cute!) :D
Nov 8, 2006 -
Re: Disney Lyrics
Just search Disney lyrics on Ask or Google. :D
Nov 7, 2006 -
Re: who's/what's your fav poet or poetry
We did Stealing and We Remember Your Childhood Well by Duffy for GCSE and I can't believe how many different ways people took in the poems.
Nov 7, 2006 -
Re: What are you reading at the moment?
The Masqueraders -- Georgette Heyer
Nov 7, 2006 -
Re: letters from your characters
Myth, *poke* You know exactly how I feel about what you've done and I'll never forgive you. This Calais has bewitched you! Monessa. .: Monessa, Sorry ...? You'll still talk ...
Nov 7, 2006
