User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Thanks all. She wasn't meant to be cute to begin with. I'll upload the rest when I've had time to redraw them.

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Prologue?

    I've written tons of fantasy without using a prologue, expect for one piece that really needed it. Prologues get on my nerves unless they are important and tell the reader ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    How would you go about describing the sound of a synthesiser to someone who has never heard it before? I've got 'wailing' written down but that doesn't seem right. Any ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Ari : I used a regular black ballpoint pen on a scrap oiece of paper. Fish : Which is why I need to make her scarier XD Or perhaps the ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Inspired by the punks all over town =]

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    Any thoughts on a penguin that I've neglected for the past few months?

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Art By Adam

    These are fantastic, I especially love the book. Wish I knew what the words meant.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: deleted

    Are you going to colour this? Please do! It looks so bgreat already but some colour would give it a more appealing look. Always great to see your work.

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Reaching for something

    I'm glad you didn't put the something they're reaching for in. Leaves us to our own imagination. I love the girl's expression, she seems so bored and just the jumble ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Myth's Portfolio

    Dear Lord! I really should update. Thank you for your comment and taking time to look through this abandoned section =]

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Help for novel?

    Try writing a sketch, so you can get to know your characters--one for each if possible. I also was going to suggest Snap's idea. Write the parts you can visualise ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat's Art! (updated 09/25/07)

    I love the jazz one. The hair is the best but I can't tell wether the person is male or female. Maybe that's a good thing? I agree with Snoink, ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: GRAPHIC

    This is brilliant. No empty spaces! There is so much to look at, crazy really, and I can't seem to pick my favourite part. I guess I like the whole ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flowers

    I've done something like this at school. I wish I'd asked my teacher to keep hold of my folder. Did youi have to imagine the bits in between the photograph ...

    Oct 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dinostore

    It looks as if the door would lead into someone's house rather than a dinostore. How does it fit through? They look really simple, suitable for kids and i love ...

    Oct 1, 2007


I am always saying "Glad to've met you" to somebody I'm not at all glad I met. If you want to stay alive, you have to say that stuff, though.
— Holden Caulfield