User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    11,000 exactly! :D

    Nov 14, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Another Painting...Please help me and look,

    Wait... That's water? It doesn't really look like anything, just a wasteland or something but I do like the colours you used though the blue should be much lighter. Or ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    I've seen that quote before, Cass :-) What a riot. And Jack, very good! I have a few. This is my MC rambling to the reader about the death of ...

    Nov 13, 2006
  • Media Reviews Re: Agatha Cristie

    I prefer to watch Poirot and Miss Marple on TV. I've only ever read one AC book and I can't remember the title, sorry.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: what book do you like to read,what gets your attention?

    Book covers are what interest me (or the artist). Sometimes you find the covers are deceiving and the story within is actually great, other times it isn't.

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd like to ignore them right now. ~Monessa Um... A lot. ~Calais .: Do you swear?

    Nov 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Dishonesty. ~Monessa When Cousin Mildew brushes my hair. ~Calais Are you brave?

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pig Icons!

    Oh... Number 9 is great! :D

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Anything by Handel. I *love* his compositions (or maybe I'm obsessed with dead guys). Sometimes it happens when I'm about to fall asleep and my characters just bounce up and ...

    Nov 10, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    50,042 , according to the official NaNo word counter. :D *dies happy* Right. That puts me in the shadows.

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. But it isn't that difficult, right? I don't know. ~Monessa Do you tend to start fights or end them?

    Nov 10, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't waste my time doing that. If I want something to come true, I'll make it happen. ~Monessa To understand why I can't tell the difference between reality and ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I wouldn't give it away in the first place. ~Monessa ... ~Calais You really shouldn't waste time. ~Monessa Do you like to brood over the past?

    Nov 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There both good and bad memories but I don't like dwelling in the past. ~Monessa I don't go to school. I'm taught at home by Wilbur and Cousin Mildew, though ...

    Nov 9, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Losing interest?

    I find editing a few things helps to make my work less 'boring'. Also, I think the way you write your piece is something that keeps you interested, if you've ...

    Nov 9, 2006


I love her dearly, but I can’t live with her for a day without feeling my whole life is wasting away.
— Miss Kenton, The Remains of the Day by Kazuo Ishiguro