User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Grassland Landscape

    I like the outlining of the tree, it looks as though it is on fire.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I hit 30K before it was lost. I wish I had saved it on the computer before.

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    I love researching for things I want to write about. I knew nothing about palaeography until I read up about it. Also a scene I wanted to get right involved ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: An open door

    Wow, that is really a dreamy picture. I can just imagine the curtains lifting up from the blowing wind. That's a nice view and good luck if you enter it ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. You can't imagine what is was like to be a guest of honour at Bone Hall with all those... disgusting meat everywhere. ~Brenna Are you happy at the moment?

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: In the mood

    Nature. Like, I can go out and hear birds chirping and I'll instantly be inspired. Or going out and just sitting on a hill, watching the grass wave in the ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    DD : Thanks!

    Nov 17, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    22,933 ! I'm not doing anymore for the weekend but I'm happy with the progress.

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have to choose one? Um... I'd prefer a juice drink. ~Brenna Are you left or right handed? (your writing hand)

    Nov 17, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Neither. I follow my ability--nothing else is that reliable. ~Brenna If you could change you hair colour, what would the colour(s) be?

    Nov 16, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Feeling Possessive of Books?

    I get very possessive. If anyone touches my books I explode, even if the book isn't one of my favourites—no one touches my stuff!

    Nov 15, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Oh no! CL has fallen behind. I hit 13,357 ! :D

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do when I'm thinking. It can be anything from scribbles to runes. ~Monessa Whatever comes to mind. ~Calais When was the last time you eat?

    Nov 15, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Menagerie - character concepts

    That is great work on the centaur! *envies*

    Nov 14, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: NaNoisms!

    Sickly yellow light the velvet was thrown over the open wardrobe. I have no idea what that was meant to say. :?

    Nov 14, 2006


"You, who have all the passion for life that I have not? You, who can love and hate with a violence impossible to me? Why you are as elemental as fire and wind and wild things..."
— Gone With the Wind