User avatar

Myth

  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    I've learnt my lesson! I found a very old version of it but it only has 12K. Maybe I'll get up to 25K and be happy with that.

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have my moments but I'm not a very funny person. ~Brenna .: What was the last drink you had?

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Wait, let me think... I don't have a favourite, sorry. ~Brenna .: How long do you think you have to live?

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Kat is trying new styles!

    The left leg (from my POV) looks awkward, as if she had an accident and it got twisted.

    Nov 24, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I don't think I ever will. But Vana has one... ~Brenna I do? ~Vana .: Autumn or Spring?

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Starving but I wouldn't dare eat anything in Bone Hall. ~Brenna Do you have a 'lucky' number?

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Make me one with this girl please :D with brushes and tiny text.

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: 229 Frames of madness

    Why did the guy run into the staff-thing? Suicide? Pretty disgusting but I love it when the one with the rope comes in, like Spiderman or something.

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course it is. ~Brenna Do you have cold feet about something?

    Nov 23, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Ending

    I hate getting to the end because I know the rest of the story won't be told to the reader. I used to skip to the end but that ruined ...

    Nov 23, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Myth, does your word processor auto save? Sometimes you can find files that way, though they are hidden in strange places. (I lost my nanowrimo about the 5th day in, ...

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    That one is super! AND MY FAVOURITE SET: Called Clouded Kuu. YAY! They are also my favourite and the girl looks a lot like my friend!

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The colour purple. It must be the goblins or something but dreams mean nothing to me. ~Brenna Do you like the place where you live?

    Nov 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I couldn't really say. I'll go with winter ...for now but I prefer autumn. ~Brenna What colour do you hate?

    Nov 22, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Posting your NaNo?

    I posted mine and not liking it much.

    Nov 22, 2006


I am proud of my self, the reason why some of you might disagree with me a little with, but nevertheless I still proud.
— Oxara