User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, If you have an idea then I say you ought to stick with it. I'm getting bored of Vana, he annoys me and when did he get a tattoo? ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cold. Horrible. ~Brenna .: Are you/do you know a spoilt brat?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I won't say. Vana'll figure out my plans. ~Brenna .: Are you/do you know a spoilt brat?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa : Hello? Can you hear me? I'm not sure what to say, I've never used one of these things before and I won't leave cookies either. So there. Brenna ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not at all but I do drink water. ~Brenna .: Ever been slapped?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The Trunic Palace. ~Brenna

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If wishes came true I'd ask to forget all about Bone Hall. ~Brenna .: Ever been slapped?

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: how many novels do you own?

    I honsetly have no idea. Ever six months my papa makes me go thorugh all my books and sent some to le charity shop to make room. I'm banned form ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can't really think of anyone. Maybe Baron Bone, he helped me out when the others were drunk and his wife is terrible. ~Brenna .: Do you have a sharp ...

    Nov 28, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Vana. He annoys me. ~Brenna .: Do you care about the negativity of others?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wish I hadn't. ~Brenna .: Do you care about the negativity of others?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That's hard. I think I prefer the city. ~Brenna .: Are you close to your friends or drifitng away?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No and I don't wish to. ~Brenna .: Are you all right?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'll make sure it really is a cat before I do anything. ~Brenna Dinner! ~Vana Do you lie a lot?

    Nov 27, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. ~Brenna Can you tell a good joke?

    Nov 27, 2006


WAIT WHAT. I JUST SAW MYSELF IN THE QUOTE GENERATOR
— Darlet