User avatar

Myth

  • Poetry Discussion Re: Carol Ann Duffy or Simon Armitage?

    I think she was/is a lesbien.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Oh Carrie , I've never read the book but have seen the movie.

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Anything that was every served at Bone Hall. My gosh, there was seaweed, spider and a few other things. That is the most disgusting place in the whole of Trun! ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Pretty Pretty Pigs! :D

    Now you have to go and do more :P

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No but if your name is Vana then I will be! ~Brenna .: Are you technical?

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Callan : Well. After all that I won't bother! Brenna : Do you hear that? I'm playing my clarinet so that means I'm busy. If your name isn't ...

    Nov 30, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only when the neighbours stares but I don't care. ~Brenna I would if I were you. ~Vana .: Are you twisted?

    Nov 30, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Post your wordcount!

    Well done everyone! I'm not even bothered to continue mine, there is no time left and it makes no difference.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I do. Especially when there is enough to make snowmen and other sculptures. ~Brenna .: Are a leader or a follower?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing what you know

    Ah, now I see. I was wondering where Welcome had learnt all his skills (that's who you were talking about, right?) and didn't know what to comment on that part ...

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    I've almost finished Chapter 2, I think I'll crack onto it tommorow.

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had to but I don't have a gun to start with. ~Brenna .: Are you drunk?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not really. ~Brenna .: What is the worst possible situation you could get yourself into?

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Bound For Glory -- Jessica Bruce Rather long but I'll have the critique up, I promise. :D

    Nov 29, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I like it. But I would like to have a middle name. ~Brenna .: Are you confident?

    Nov 29, 2006


If you want to make enemies, try to change something.
— Woodrow Wilson