User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Apphia : You know, keeping a few things private wouldn't hurt. By the way, little Catherine left a disgusting mark on my chesterfield and someone has to clean ...

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Tiger (Complete)

    His paws look a little small but I love him! That is great work!

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Devdas -- Sarat Chandra Chattopadhyay Ah, the Bengali version and I'll have to get someone to read it (and translate a few words) for me.

    Dec 4, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Cereal. I don't really like to eat much after the Bone Hall Incidents. ~Brenna .: Do you feel intimidated by anyone?

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Marcy : Marcy, Marcy, Marcy. Hmm... Saying that name three times actually sounds quite rude. Brenna : I was here, now I'm not. Oh, if you're returning lost ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Fineena : Well... I'm not English or Irish but Brenna is an Irish name, right? Monessa : I'll crush you and this device if another stupid message is ...

    Dec 2, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. ~Brenna .: Are you modest?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes and I'm glad I can. ~Brenna .: Do others think you're odd?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: The most perilouse attempt ever

    That's a long time to wait. Is it made up of fight scenes?

    Dec 1, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Continuing the nano...

    I hate looking at the word count. I'll get on with mine once I've completed my current novel.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Ruth : I have someone called Asenath here. Please take him away, I find him quite annoying. Monessa : Now it is my turn. I'm not used to ...

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Bored. :]!

    The flapjack is adorable! I wanna eat him :P

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    I love that book! Though I prefer the Chrestomanci series.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Influences?

    Joan Aiken and Diana Wynne Jones. I still read their books and love 'em.

    Dec 1, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop Personalized Avatars

    Myth - A Koda Kumi avvie, what colouring? And what should the text say? Or should the text be so small you can read it? I really don't mind anything. ...

    Nov 30, 2006


Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.
— G.K. Chesterton