User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I really don't want to comment. Let's just say I don't get along with my parents. ~Brenna .: Which period in history is your favourite?

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. ~Brenna .: How many languages can you speak?

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would relive the day I met WineBerry Bone. I'll take Willov's advise to visit the Sprites or explore Trun for myself without getting involved with the Boneses and Vana. ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Wires : Oh, someone is grouchy today. Or are you like that all the time? Monessa : Bother. Just send your fireflies to me, I don't know how ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um... That's a tough one. I think there was one where I lived in a far off place and had adventures similar to The Book of One Thousand and One ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I suppose so. I go to Church and pray to God, isn't that enough? ~Brenna .: What is your favourite memory?

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. Everyone is in one way or another. I hate my neighbours and the way they stare at me, but, remembering my father's words, I usually ignore the temptation to ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Er... I guess I already have one but it isn't exactly a 'super' power. I don't know, I'm happy with my ability and wouldn't trade it for anything. ~Brenna .: ...

    Dec 7, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Actually, it was the other way around for me. Especially at Bone Hall, I was forced to stay against my wishes. ~Brenna .: Which Emoticon is your favourite?

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Madam Indigo's 3-piece. ~Brenna .: Have you ever written a letter to someone, by hand?

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Quietus

    Hehe, I like it. Kinda reminds me of Jack from the Nightmare Before Christmas... at least I think his name is Jack. I was about to say the same thing. ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Sticking With a Story Until the End or Taking a Break?

    I usually stick to one and do short stories to get my creativity flowing. Lately my longer stuff have been neglected but I'll soon get them going again, once I ...

    Dec 6, 2006
  • NovMo Archives Re: Script Frenzy

    I'm not really good at this but I'll give it a try, depending on what takes place between now and June.

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Some examples from my art portfolio...*updated*

    That is awesome! I think the material on the girl's left (viewers right) looks odd, it doesn't look like material. The baby is wonderful and I love his delicate eyelashes!

    Dec 5, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I am. But I hate doing it. ~Brenna .: What are you not very good at?

    Dec 4, 2006


But even the worst decisions we make don't necessarily remove us from the circle of humanity.
— Wes Moore, The Other Wes Moore