User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not really but while in Bone Hall I did say, 'That's disgusting' quite a lot. ~Brenna .: What was the last thing that annoyed you?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I've got other things to worry about. ~Brenna .: How long can you go without speaking??

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Critiquing Books You Read

    A Moth At The Glass also had no speech marks but I managed to read most of it before giving up (I know how lazy I am or maybe I ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    I've never done this before until my recent one. I was brainstorming for a new short historical piece and came up with the name The Poorly Kept Girl . I ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no phobias. Honest. ~Brenna .: Are you good at running?

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Owl : Excuse me? *hangs up* Brenna : I'm not here but you are. If this is Vana then I'll toast you, otherwise leave a message and I ...

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    In what way? ~Brenna I hope not, it'll be Brenna's fault if I am. *winks knowingly* ~Vana .: Would you say you are confident?

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've already done that, but it wasn't exactly a 'wormhole' more of a ... erm... a curtain? ~Brenna .: Do you remember what your first word was?

    Dec 11, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I thought there was but the answer is no. ~Brenna .: Sum up your life (so far) in one word (if possible?)

    Dec 9, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not sure, maybe Tannar's head? All right, I guess I would like to settle on the wooden ship where Fred and I used to play. ~Brenna .: How often ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Constant Princess -- Phillipa Gregory Not at great as I hoped it would be :?

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Alice in Wonderland . I think my life is going down a rabbit hole. ~Brenna .: If you were a mythical creature, what would you be?

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Kohan : *silence* Sorry, wrong number. Monessa : It is very unlikely that I'll get back to you so just waste your time in replying to this message.

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Setting in Short Stories

    When writing short stories I prefer to keep description of the setting to a minimal. It isn't the most important element of the story as I try to build up ...

    Dec 8, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I always keep promises except when it comes to my parents. ~Brenna .: What do you spend most of your money on?

    Dec 8, 2006


If you want something badly, you just gotta believe it's gonna work out.
— Andy, Parks & Rec