User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna to Sir Gabriel : None of the above apply to me but I'd rather save the village myself. Monessa : If you're The Pans, do not leave a message. ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, after Bone Hall I've lost my appetite. ~Brenna I have to when I'm casting. ~Monessa .: Do you have any bad habits?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nope, just English. But I would like to learn the original Trun language, I just have to find someone who speaks it. ~Brenna .: If you would dye your hair, ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    One where Fred was er... let's just say he was NOT himself. ~Brenna Time Events, what else? ~Monessa .: What is your favourite word?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Space Merchants -- Pohl and Kornbluth The Colour of Magic -- Terry Pratchett (Again)

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had a pet. ~Brenna I have fireflies but so does every other mage. I'd like to get rid of them though. I don't suppose you can call peras ...

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    Too Happy to be Sober -- a country song, perhaps? I also like that title.

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    It depends on what I'm being taught, but I'm pretty slow at most things. ~Brenna .: What is your favourite dance?

    Dec 16, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There is no point. ~Monessa Really? ~Brenna .: How fast can you type/write?

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Like I said before, I don't want to go down that road. ~Brenna Do you really want to know? ~Monessa .: Can you play chess?

    Dec 15, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I suppose it isn't bad. I don't know what others would say though. Would you like to hear? ~Vana I don't think so. ~Brenna .: Are you any good at ...

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Both, right? I don't know, I've never thought about it before. ~Brenna .: What noises can you hear right now?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    That all depends on who the friend or family is. ~Brenna .: How do you get rid of unwanted belongings?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *glares at Vana* I would like to, but what's the point? ~Brenna .: Can you whistle?

    Dec 14, 2006
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Creating Titles/Plots Seperately.

    And you're right about Poorly Kept Girl , Myth--brilliant title. I can't quite imagine what it it would be about; it seems like it could be any number of things, ...

    Dec 14, 2006


In a world too often governed by corruption and arrogance, it can be difficult to stay true to one's literary and philosophical principles.
— Lemony Snicket