User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I was always told it would get me into trouble one day. And here I am, stuck in between worlds. ~Brenna .: What type of music do you really ...

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I was going to go to Malcom's Institute but then I ended up in Trun. You could say I was . ~Brenna .: Are a sociable person?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I like to plan even if I'm not sure what the outcome will be. ~Brenna .: What is your greatest achievement so far?

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    William The Detective -- Richmal Crompton The Thief's Gamble -- Juliet E. McKenna

    Jan 4, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Wait. Where? ~Brenna I see a lot of things, I doubt you'll ever see what I see. How about that? Monessa .: Can you do any mind tricks?

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: I do Like You...

    I feel sorry for the first guy, he looks frozen. :P

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I tend to save, art supplies can be quite expensive and don't get me started on canvas. ~Brenna I don't have any money to spend or save, Mr Tull sends ...

    Dec 22, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    As in to imitate? No. ~Brenna .: Are you unwell a lot?

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: Firedance

    I also love the contrast. Who are the guy and girl?

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photos

    Wow, Kay, these are beautiful! I love No. 2 and 6. Where in France was it taken?

    Dec 20, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Isn't everyone? ~Brenna Of course, but if you happen to have a quick death then you'll fear nothing. ~Monessa .: Have you ever been bitten by a snake?

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Ultra-short Fiction

    Word : Beep Count : 100 .: The girl, standing at the corner of the James’ Street, checked her watch for the third time. She had been waiting an hour ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I did once, not anymore. But I guess Willov is a close friend. ~Brenna No, if they get too close I'll only lose them. ~Monessa .: Would you call yourself ...

    Dec 19, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not so good, I tend to get hit on the head a lot. ~Brenna .: Have you ever danced in the moonlight?

    Dec 18, 2006
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only when it comes to Vana. ~Brenna Me? Of course! ~Monessa I wish you weren't. ~Brenna .: Are you emotional?

    Dec 18, 2006


Oh no, I’m sorry, you’re under the impression that here on YWS we *help* writers instead of just feeding their gremlin tendencies.
— winterwolf0100