User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Avies for Till: "Death Machine"

    I love number nine =]

    Oct 10, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Scenery with a difference...

    I love the banyan tree and the top tree with the fuzzy leaves.

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: I'm not sure how...

    I usually make my fantasy worlds as real as possible to the world around me, it is a lot easier and along the way I change how things look or ...

    Oct 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Penguin

    I've decided to keep her the same but I've lost the scrap paper she was drawn on. Will have to do her again. I guess cute wins. And DD, I'll ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Which authors/books do you hate?

    Trainspotting by Irvine Welsh. Frequent use of the F word is disgusting and also it was written in the narrator's accent! I couldn't even understand most of it.

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: SS Apple

    Looks like a stone at first. I find apples pretty hard, drawing the basic shape is easy but when you add shading and the colour its tough. The only advice ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My photography =]

    I love you cat, he is so cute. What's his name? 1 — I actually like that the foreground is blurred compared to your cat who is amazing in those ...

    Oct 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Who do you talk to your writing about

    People on here, obviously. In real life: my siblings, though they don't seem to listen.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Armored dude and halloween dude

    I really like the top one. I think the second one has his head too large but being a hallowe'en guy that ought to be right.

    Oct 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    I appreciate any help I can get as everyone has a different point of view. Thanks Mlle Fish =]

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lion

    It looks like he's in pain... And the muscle on his back, the bumpy parts, look random. The eyes don't look very lion-ish unless you were going for a cartoon ...

    Oct 4, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Seraph and Finn

    You inked Kat's drawing! I can see it much better now. I especially love the armour.

    Oct 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    Thank you! Wish I thought more like you, I was going for 'wailing of a strangled cat' which is no good. Windwipers make the strangest noises, I'll have to sit ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    I love the black and white photo, so pretty and the flowers beneath that. The pond is so nice, I wish I could sit there all on a golden afternoon ...

    Oct 2, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Synthesiser...

    Thanks Meep, I'll look into it.

    Oct 2, 2007


If I see an American in real life or a kiwi in a blockbuster, it feels surreal and weird, and like a funny trip.
— SirenCymbaline the Kiwi