User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Define:

    Writing things that only I understand, drawing pictures that make no sense unless you can read my mind.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Music and Writing

    I do this anyway. Sometimes silence is best.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I should have expected that." What would you do if the Romans invaded?

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, We, Monessa and Juvenal, would like for you to do something about our situations, we're practically dying of boredom. I, Monessa, am stuck as a nine year old and ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    It sounds like titles by Juliet McKenna and I think it involves a troublemaker getting what he/she deserves and then he/she decides it is time to get serious about the ...

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: It's... Daniel!

    Now I can picture him better. I like it, especially the red used to outline him.

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A picture's worth 1000 words

    I love the second one! I had to scroll to the right to see it properly though. Great work!

    Jan 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A field, black trees lining the Road and well, it is nowhere really. ~Brenna I'm in the library, you can guess what it looks like . ~Monessa .: Got any ...

    Jan 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Who is that? ~Monessa I think Her Deviousness *jerks a thumb towards Monessa* is one but we're from different worlds so that doesn't count. ~Brenna What was the point of ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't want one, but if I did I would be there alone with Willov and it'll be filled with fields of purple flowers and contorted black trees that grow ...

    Jan 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I guess I wear a 'false' mask. I'm not myself anymore. ~Monessa .: Are you energetic

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Anna Karenina . In short, best Russian book I've ever read. And in short again-READ IT!!!!!! *evil laugh* I actually prefer War & Peace :D The Swordsman's Oath -- Juliet ...

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no religion so it means nothing. ~Monessa .: Are you fit for long journeys?

    Jan 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I had a good collection until someone got rid of them. Now I have nothing. ~Brenna The whole library is mine, all the books are mine, so you could say ...

    Jan 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I really hate pink and yellow, disgusting colours. ~Brenna Red. No, green! ~Monessa .: If you were in any sort of trouble would you call out for help?

    Jan 4, 2007


Love is so short, forgetting is so long.
— Pablo Neruda