User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: More photography!

    I'm with Jack. It looks like the branches got in the way of a beautiful shot.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photograph: Boots

    I love black-and-white photographs, and this does look suitable for a magazine. Nice.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hats/Headresses*updates*

    I love the fish one! The second one doesn't look as great but you've said they are unfinished and I can see why.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    "What for?" ~Monessa .: Do you celebrate your birthday?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. ~Monessa .: Do you have any addictions?

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Artemis Fowl

    I liked the first three books. The next two just didn't do it for me, I don't think I finished either of them. They were interesting and ,sadly, I spent ...

    Jan 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something involving virtual realities and conflict. Depending on the first pages and the blurb, I'll buy or borrow. Smoke Over Water

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Oh. Um... The kind with fluffy clouds, sunshine and blue skies. ~Brenna Any that suit my mood. ~Monessa .: Are you a control freak?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There was a time when I tried to learn Trun but I couldn't really bother. So I can only speak one language. ~Brenna .: Are you guilty of anything?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: At what age did you start writing and

    I really have no idea. I think maybe Year 2 (aged 7 or so) and I wrote something about a flying carpet and white rabbits (no idea why). I stopped ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Your question? ~Monessa .: Would you say you're a bit of a bully?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What influenced you to write what you are writing right now?

    She'd drawn a map and wanted to write a story about it, so I drew myself a copy, came up with something and then told her she couldn't use it ...

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My fireflies. I could do without them. ~Monessa .: How long can you sleep without being disturbed?

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: FOCUS!

    Why didn't I notice this before? This is a good exercise DD, I'll be trying it out later today, got a few interesting things to write about yesterday.

    Jan 18, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like historical fiction based in Ireland. I can imgaine a lady in a really pretty green dress so I guess I'll read the blurb and will probably borrow it. ...

    Jan 18, 2007


When Larry King retires in 120 years John Mulaney should replace him.
— The Internet