User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Questions for a fantasy writer, generally on preparation

    I'm with Sureal, I just write and things sort themselves out for me. But it only works sometimes, a few of my characters tend to be rebellious from the start ...

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I would say both. Maybe too manipulative at times. ~Monessa .: Describe what your Utopia looks like.

    Jan 25, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I work so often I fall asleep as soon as I get to bed. Other times I'm asleep at my desk. ~Monessa .: Would you say you are lonely?

    Jan 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    When they Initiate at the age of 18. ~Monessa .: What was the last dream you had?

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes, I'd like to keep it that way too. ~Monessa .: Are you frightened easily?

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Re-reading Do Androids Dream Of Electric Sheep? -- Philip K. Dick

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh, now I see why people call me weird." What would you do if a mad scientist decided to clone you without permission and then all the clones came to ...

    Jan 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I take it out on my fireflies, usually because everything is their fault. ~Monessa .: Are you confident?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not really. ~Monessa .: Do you get along with a variety of people or only with those with similar hobbies?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bland. Boring. Any of the two words would apply. ~Monessa .: Have you given anything up? Like smoking, etc.

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Well enough to know what I'm doing and going to do. ~Monessa I can read and write, that's about it. ~Juvenal .: If you had the chance to live forever, ...

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Staying up late is becoming a bad habit, I rarly see the the sun these days. ~Monessa .: How do you avoid 'nosy' people?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hornblower Icons

    ARCHIE KENNEDY HENRY WELLARD I love these :D

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Bah. I was getting ready to leave anyway." What would you say if your favourite TV/movie character knocked on your door?

    Jan 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Wanting To Be The Next Shakespeare, I'm afraid nothing can get done without a little work. No one can write the prefect bestseller, who are your favourite writers? Do ...

    Jan 22, 2007


Change isn't inherently good, but you can't stop it, so let's just enjoy the ride. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
— TheSilverFox