User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Well, I'm supposed to be dead. It doesn't really matter," Aethel said. Paron watched her with with his bright eyes. "Don't look at me like that. Besides, I don't really ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Oh well, I don't celebrate my birthday, I don't expect anyone to. .: What would you say if some random guy/girl came up to you and said he/she loved you?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Two reasons for each? I don't have time. This place is my sanctuary that's why I like it. I hate it because ... wait, I don't hate it at all. ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A mystery with a lot of main suspects and a cliffhanger, probably will pick it up depending on how the first page reads. Queen of the Harpies

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something with humans giving aliens cooking lessons with comical consequences, I suppose I'll pick it up. Constable's Clouds

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Childhood

    I love the way the boy just looks at you, as if he is sitting right in front of you.

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh, wow. Now I can die over and over again!" .: What would you do if someone published a book that was pretty similar (character names, location, etc) to yours?

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Once. It was nice. ~Monessa .: Can you deal with conflict?

    Jan 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't feel anything, I'm far too tired. ~Monessa .: Going anywhere tonight?

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Signet Classics: Full of Typos?

    Cheep is the high-pitched sound little chicks make :D Ah, I could have sold mine, now it looks tacky and I doubt anyone will buy it XD

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Aethel looked at the man with distaste. "Look, I'm not in the mood for your rattling. Dill put you up to this, didn't he? Tell him to go stuff a ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A sci-fi, the title is interesting, probably something to do with new technology and I'd pick it up. Creep Me Out!

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A very long time, meaning years. I'm not really the crying sort. ~Monessa .: Are you the jealous type?

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Signet Classics: Full of Typos?

    I recently read a horrible book (not a classic) with a lot of typos and such, I couldn't get through it and by the end I had written in the ...

    Jan 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Aethel pushed her hand further into her pockets, there was usually some spare coins but she found none, and cursed. She had asked Paron not to accompany her, now she ...

    Jan 25, 2007


Brain freezes are temporary, but milkshakes are forever.
— SilverNight