User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Aethel snorted at Paron's warning. "I survived a five level drop and ended with a scar. You can always patch me up if things go wrong." She drank from the ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    All dogs. I hate them. ~Monessa .: Are you an animal lover?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd make wishing that include friendly reptiles! What would you do if your dinner (etc) turned into a dinosaur?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "No! I want to save my friends!" What would you say if no one spoke to you for a whole day?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I never met them. ~Monessa .: Can you bake/cook?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes--if it isn't by me. ~Monessa .: Do you have a collection of anything?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A short comical story about a food fight, I would have to read the back to decide whether I'd borrow it or not. Constable's Clouds

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I've got to find a way out of this place! .: What would you say if you were in an Arabian Nights tale?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Baroque. ~Monessa .: What is your favourite word?

    Jan 31, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I can't say ... It had to do something with my parents and my silver necklace. I hated that day. ~Monessa .: Do you always know the right thing to ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't want to say. ~Monessa Let's just say the '80s. I don't know what it would be in Trun though. ~Brenna .: What does the colour yellow remind you ...

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    A travel book with fascinating stories about the Ireland most people don't know about. I'd read it, always wanted to visit Ireland. (Thanks, Wigs! :wink:) Troy Town

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Any with Time Events. I hate those. ~Monessa Weedsday at Bone Hall. *shudders* ~Brenna .: What is your current location?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh wow! Now I can turn my life around!" .: What would you do if you fell down the stairs and found yourself in Wonderland?

    Jan 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Sure. I brush my hair and wear fresh clothes, that's about it. ~Brenna What's the point? Someone always has something to say--usually something unpleasant. ~Monessa .: Do you make friends ...

    Jan 30, 2007


i wouldn't mess with me if i were you, pal. i have 66 followers on yws!
— riprxnin