User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Very. ~Aethel It really depends, most of the time I can become very fidgety. ~Brenna .: Can you see very well?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've never had a job. ~Brenna I employed myself, that way no one told me what to do. ~Aethel .: Do you listen to others' advise?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I'd ask it to help me with 'Harpies. What would you say if you walked past a cemetery and attended your own funeral?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Natural Photography

    I love the butterfly one.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photoshop CHOP!

    I like the little grumpy boy at the top.

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Everything. I did jump a bridge once but I'm still here. ~Aethel Nothing. That's the 'cowards way out'. ~Monessa .: Have you ever stolen from your friends/family?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Find a way to become visible. I'm not a spirit. ~Monessa I would ... that is quite difficult. Probably go and see Madam Indigo and give her a scare. ~Brenna ...

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A piece of string and some marbles. ~Monessa Willov, she likes to hide in there. ~Brenna .: What word do you really hate?

    Feb 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "You just had to be such an idiot, didn't you?" What would you say if YOU had lost the winning lottery ticket?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Check to see the coast is clear and run out. What would you say if your character jumped out of the page you were writing/typing on and switched places with ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    I would kill myself. What would you do if you went on holiday and your adopted family said you were for dinner?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Don't ask me that again! I can't remember. ~Monessa My solo act at the concert. ~Brenna .: Can you do any magic tricks?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Magic, a sorceress who has been scarred for life and so has to wear a veil. Depending on the cover art, I'll choose whether to pick it up or not. ...

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    This must be Monessa's doing! I'll get her back, once I learn to write! What would you say if Sleeping Beauty was asleep in your bed?

    Feb 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Some of meh ugly- I mean beautiful art

    I also like No. 7's dress. I love how the colouring on the heart looks watercolour-ish.

    Feb 1, 2007


we are all mariah carey
— Kay (NovemberCrow)