User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. Though it is quite like Time Events. ~Monessa *snorts* That 20C nonsense? No. ~Aethel .: If you could/had to change your name, what would it be?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Bartimaus triligy

    Yay! Fun book! I loved it and have all three in my shelf. *treasures her copies*

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    " At times like this, I wish Fred was here to help me!" XD What would you say if a book was publish 100 years ago and you didn't know ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Reading Dashiell Hammett here, Lost Short Stories and The Pinhoe Egg which would be Diana Wnynne Jones new tale of Chrestomanci. (I hope Myth gets to it... ^_^) IMP :shock: ...

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Of course. Doesn't everyone? ~Monessa .: Do you waste time or get things done quickly/ASAP?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Leave them to it, I've got enough trouble with goblins. What would you say if the above troll and leprechaun turned on you?

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Icons

    Very impressive, Lily! I love 'em all! :mrgreen:

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Seth : *chants and draws signs* Hah! You won't be bothering me again! Brenna : You probably will never hear from me but go ahead and leave a ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    At the Mountain Palace, I found out what happened to Fred and I've never been so disappointed before. ~Brenna If things were clear to me then I'd be the happiest ...

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Oh blast!" What would you say if you found out the life was all a dream and you wake to find strange people and things in your room?

    Feb 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Ask if I can take a dozen pictures of them. What would you say if a person pretending to be an alien bumped into you?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Clanking. ~Aethel Dripping water. ~Brenna .: Are you demanding?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of an underground places that is filled with human bones from a war long ago. Very dark and I'd pick it up after reading the back. Constable's Clouds

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm optimistic these days. ~Aethel A bit of both. ~Brenna .: Have you ever been in a fight and won/lost?

    Feb 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "Ha! Now I can stroke the White Rabbit!" What would you do if someone/thing from a poster swapped places with you?

    Feb 5, 2007


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson