User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Ask for a ride. What would you say if the Jabberwock allowed you to ride it?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate what I see in the mirror. ~Aethel My blood? ~Monessa .: Would you ever change yourself to please others?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna : Hey, sunshine. You forgot your papers. Monessa : I'm in the library, if you wait another hour I can get back to you. But I'll have to find ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Bye. What would you do if a monkey appeared in your freezer?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. I don't believe in any pre-22C rubbish. ~Aethel .: Have you got all your teeth?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Library. ~Monessa Alluston. I hate him. ~Aethel .: Do you have control over your life?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The smell of fish. ~Monessa Most people. Aethel .: Are you a night or day person?

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Swirls. ~Monessa Old Custom. ~Aethel .: Do you like fish?

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Fand Does Photography *le gasp!*

    I love the kitty! And the two pictures of the Verrazano Sunrise, the first one shows the sunset as if it was a low fire and I love how the ...

    Feb 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I usually don't. Only Time Events wear me down these days. *sighs* ~Monessa Not so easily. I'm too busy to think about emotions and the lemons life throws at me. ...

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Who? ~Monessa I'm sure he'll have something interesting to say, I'm bored on my own. ~Brenna .: Would you say you're lazy?

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Picture of my "Last Sentinel" in my story

    I love her hair and the staff(?) in her hand. But what is that face in the sky?

    Feb 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Is that meant to be a joke? I jumped a bridge once, I'm still alive so I guess it is like an 'afterlife'. ~Aethel .: Can you climb trees?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Tech what? Sorry, I don't use all those human contraptions. ~Monessa I understand most things. How else can I repair 'matons? ~Aethel .: Do you swear?

    Feb 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    "I want that kitty! No, I have to get that one. I want 'em all!" What would you say if a giant hand appeared out of the clouds?

    Feb 8, 2007


akdsjfh you know that feeling where you start writing a scene but then you get bored with the scene so you move on and start writing a different scene and then you get bored with that scene so you move on to an entirely different WIP and then you get bored with that so you move on-
— AceassinOfTheMoon