User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *sighs* I don't eat much. I know I'm meant to but I just feel sick looking at food. *pokes an apple* ~Monessa .: Are you afraid of heights?

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Yes. The 'matons don't even know it is a stupid question. Sometimes I wonder why I bother. ~Aethel Only to get rid of Vana. ~Brenna .: What do you think ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa : Wait... So you're not Sebastian? *hangs up* Brenna : Hello. If you're that Jether person here is some advice: Use shorter sentences. You won't get cut o---[Machine cuts ...

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The White Death Photos

    I love them! They remind me of the view outside my window. Mind if I save some?

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Get my clarinet. If I can't find it then... I just sit down somewhere and think. ~Brenna .: Do you have ice cream or chocolate where you're from?

    Feb 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna : I'd like to keep all my 'parts', thank you. Monessa : If you've lost anything, it means I've been in your house. And you won't be getting it ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    A very long time ago. I don't meet many humans these days. ~Aethel .: Can you whistle?

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: The Worst Story Ever

    One of the chips got up and started to walk away when the director spotted it. "Hey, wanna be in a really frabjous movie about weird things that talk and ...

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Putting love before life? No, I have a life and I'm not wasting it away. ~Aethel .: Would you rather be blind or deaf?

    Feb 14, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'd choose to be dead. ~Monessa If I'm not human, then I'd be a gynoid. Everyone always said so. ~Aethel .: Are you possessive?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Get rid of it and make sure no one gets hold of it. ~Monessa I already have everything I could ever want. Living in basement Levels, I'm free. ~Aethel .: ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Another chance with Fred. What would you say if a person from the Past asked you for help?

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What's that supposed to mean? I'm me, Monessa. Or Blake if you happen to be from my 'world'. ~Monessa I don't know. Human, I guess. Does it really matter? ~Aethel ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa to Answering Machine : I'm not lying for anyone. Brenna : If you're Shafter then um.. please help me get Myth. Anyone else, feel free to leave a message ...

    Feb 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of Vernon's Clockwork Terror . I'd pick it up depending on the first few pages. Constable's Cloud

    Feb 13, 2007


He began to wonder why he had felt uneasy at all. It was like a man wondering in broad daylight why a dream had appeared so terrible to him at night.
— Chinua Achebe, Things Fall Apart