User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "How do I look?" "Nice." "Toy, don't ever use that horrid word." Aethel checked the hand-glass, making a face at the gynoid behind her. "I look exactly like you now," ...

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Only savages are allowed music. I guess I'd be what was called 'industrial metal'. ~Aethel .: Are you any good at acting?

    Feb 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    *ponders* Jumped a bridge. Wait, I think there are others... ~Aethel .: What is the most stupidest thing you've ever done?

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Brenna : I know how you feel, I've had enough of suitors. Aethel : Hello. I don't know where you got this number from, but if you're selling 'matons stay ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nona

    Love the armour, though the shoulders remind me of the awful 80's style. The only thing that I think is wrong[?] is the X strap, the top right one needs ...

    Feb 21, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Book cover of my story

    I think the dragon probably needs a saddle or something, I mean, wouldn't it hurt? Like horse riding? I like the boy's expression. And the river should be just a ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "What is that?" Aethel picked up the sparkling wrapper. "I don't know. Looks like 20 Cen. junk. Just stop fooling around, we have to get the 'matons out of here." ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Seven Deadly Sins

    Vanity is my favourite. I agree with Jenna, she does look innocent. The only one that looks 'out-of'place' is Greed, I can't really see the greed part.

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have nothing to be jealous about. I may have a scar, but what do I care? ~Aethel Sometimes I wish I could disappear. Just like Willov. ~Brenna .: Is ...

    Feb 20, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Ovid? I knew he would come back!" Aethel slammed the projector to one side. "Aren't you going to help him?" Gimus asked. The gynoid obviously did not know what had ...

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Keys to the Kingdom

    I love everything by Garth Nix. I've still got to read Wednesday and Thursday .

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    There are none to climb. ~Aethel .: Have you ever wished to commit suicide?

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. There might have been a point when I was, can't really remember now. ~Aethel .: Do you have a good memory?

    Feb 19, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Re-reading War And Peace [Tolstoy] and Chrestomanci Series [Wynne Jones]

    Feb 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Three years ago. I've moved on. ~Aethel .: Are you good at masking your emotions?

    Feb 16, 2007


You sound like you're becoming emotionally involved with the custard.
— Nikki Morgan