User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Blood Red, Snow White by Marcus Something — over three months now and I still haven't finished ... Charlie Bone Series by Jenny Nimmo =]

    Jan 2, 2008
  • Art & Photography Re: Earth Abides

    I love the bridge. It would be a whole lot better if the picture was clearer, darker in areas as it all looks neutral at the moment.

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Artificer's Angel

    I love the wings and his hair but the background seems so dull--I'd have expected a more dramatic scene--and his legs look awkward positioned in that way. Hope to see ...

    Dec 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Hail Clouds

    The great thing is you can look at the picture from every angle. It looks a lot like thick smoke than clouds.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Aeolus Richtor--Scroll down for inks.

    Just wonderful. I can't wait to see the inked version. He seems to have chicken-ish legs though.

    Dec 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Kevin Scholler

    I love it, his shoes look better in this version =]

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photography

    My favourites are number 1 and 4. The first photograph focuses on the flower so I think you should have centred it rather than have it almost out of reach. ...

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Ink on Paper

    The trees so great! I love it. The guy's shoes look really flat like squashed bread or something.

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Mirrior, mirror on the wall...

    I love the upside down one. I recently bought a camera so I know how fun it is =]

    Nov 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    I don't know. Do you want me to size up my meals? I'll go for large. ~Aethel .: Who would you really like to kick?

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Story of a gorilla and penguin.

    Lizzy, I want your penguin! The first picture is so blurry, you could sharpen it using a photo editing program.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game [2]

    Yes: I'm still around. ~Aethel .: What really bugs you?

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    I love Lichtenstein's work, I didn't recognise your first one so that's why I asked. They look very different without the dots.

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Painting's by Crystal (new paintings added :D)

    That's fantastic! I love her eyes and the lashes. Is this inspired by someone else's work?

    Oct 11, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Photos

    These photographs are wonderful, you're fortunate to have gone there. Every one of the photos remind me of the scenery in my first complete novel and reminds me I ought ...

    Oct 11, 2007


"Come quickly, I am drinking the stars!"
— Dom Pérignon