User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not answering that. ~Aethel .: Have you ever tried burning your hair?

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "I have a broken ankle? I thought I got punched?" "You did." She squinted, staring out the glass box, her prison—for now, at least. "But my ankle—" "—Is something I ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I had a lot of paintings I sold. That's design. ~Brenna Yes, the gynoid Toy. ~Aethel .: Have you ever tasted snow?

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: WASP

    Dear Direly Dejected in Need of a Detective, Ever tried walking down Baker Street? I've heard there are quite a few Holmes-ish detectives there. Maybe you'll stumble into a Watson, ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of a story my parents have told me. It could be about anything and I'd pick it up depending on the first few chapters or the blurb. Leaving ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Murder? Paron, I told you it wasn't me!" "But I didn't—" "Forget it. Now we're going to have to wipe more memories than before. Get the machine." Hands on hips, ...

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No, I'm not mad. ~Aethel Um... My clarinet? Yes. I can't do without it. ~Brenna .: Do you like dragonflies?

    Feb 24, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    Bought one of my favourite books: The Snow Spider Trilogy -- Jenny Nimmo :mrgreen:

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Erica

    I love all three dress, nice colours too. I think the first girl's left hand is not as great as her right hand, you could work on that by looking ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Nona

    Vaz'rrah really stands out of the picture, compared to the background which is simple and not too detailed.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Irish_lad2011's Pictures

    I like the comedy and tragedy one.

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: letters from your characters

    Myth, You know, that punch really hurt. I just hope you got some sleep last night because from now on I'll be composing your dreams. And you're not going to ...

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: My Photography

    I really LOVE sundae, the pier scene and the windchime. I hope you post more :mrgreen:

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm not desperate for anything. ~Aethel .: Do I know you?

    Feb 23, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Well... That already happens, I guess I'll just grow up to be a miserable old biddy. What would you do if you became President of the world?

    Feb 22, 2007


Forever is composed of nows.
— Emily Dickenson