User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "You won't sleep or you can't sleep?" "No." Paron unhinged his jaw, an act to show his suprise. Aethel ignored him, watching holo coverage. "I'll get you some pills." "No, ...

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    All the time *sighs* ~Aethel .: Do you believe in God[s]?

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Get out, isn't that obvious? ~Aethel .: Do you know what a trash compactor is?

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hell? ~Aethel .: Colour: gold or silver?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: The Historian

    I borrowed it at the weekend, so far it isn't so bad. I usually avoid Dracula/vampire books these days.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Darren Shan - "Cirque Du Freak"

    I've read a few of them, liked the first didn't have much of an opinion on the others.

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I'm happy where I am. But I'd like to be at the Peak once more. ~Aethel .: What wouldn't you do for money?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Oh! I'd go for the money. What would you do if a monkey swapped home with you?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't like sleeping. ~Aethel .: Do you like what you see in the mirror?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something about a radio possessing magical powers or something. Depending on the first pages I'd decide whether to pick it up or not. Are You Me?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Not enough animals around for meat. Besides, they're protected. ~Aethel .: Are you worldly-wise?

    Feb 27, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Seriously?" "I'm afraid so. Unless you co-operate." Aethel snorted. "I died once. Did he tell you that? Maybe I'll survive, cats have nine lives." She heard a chuckle. So much ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Can't think of one. I'm usually a good liar. ~Aethel .: How has your day/night been?

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    "Stop pushing me!" Paron let go of her and Aethel crashed to the floor, rattling metal echoing throughout the level. "Aren't you going to wear saftey—" "Shouldn't you be fixing ...

    Feb 26, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "I thought you'd remember me. I mean, you know what happened." "Leave her alone." Paron laid a hand on Ovid. "Aethel? I'm—" "Paron, get rid of him. Keep the boy ...

    Feb 26, 2007


I want to always be known as the one who started the perry epidemic
— Quillfeather