User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I don't know much about history. I can tell you, though, it wouldn't be Alluston. ~Aethel .: Do you get into arguments over nothing?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speedwriting

    Blinded by light, she squinted, tears welling up. "Hello?" she called out. Moments later she heard the scuffling of boots, the girl laughing. "I need water," "Oh?" Mocking girl. False ...

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't like dancing. So, no. ~Aethel .: What happened to your hand?

    Mar 2, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Huh! No. ~Aethel .: Are/Were you married?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Given's dead, some wishes come true. ~Aethel .: Do people/friends always let you down?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Me. ~Aethel .: Have you ever had a moment when you thought you were dead, when you were not? Or does that not make sense?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Take Boy, he's useless." The woman pushed Juvenal between herself and the man. "There's nowhere left for you, Aethel." Juvenal was forced backwards, the woman had her arms around him, ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Answering Fish's question: Yes. Very good, I'll say. ~Aethel I guess I am. Though with Fred I wasn't. ~Brenna .: Do you drink?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Wander around all over the place, going into the shops that usually ban short people because they think we're 'kids' and we need an adult. What would you say if ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Father's still alive. I didn't jump a bridge for nothing. ~Aethel .: Are you an emotional person?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "I always wanted a mother. Can I have a ride?" Aethel climbed into the kangaroo's pouch. "Wait a minute. You're meant to be extinct!" .: Scenario : Your character meets ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    All my characters in one story because I'd like to know what they think of one another. Especially Monessa. What would you do if you had to live underwater for ...

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    But I've never heard of them. *checks holo* Uh - Disturbed. ~Aethel .: You're in a park/garden and you're starving. Would you eat the flowers/grass?

    Mar 1, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Rice. ~Aethel .: Have you ever won competitions of any kind?

    Feb 28, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: One line Summary

    Find some way out of it. Or try to dance like the gorgeous Madhubala! What would you say if your favourite writer asked you to work on a book with ...

    Feb 28, 2007


I want to see people turn and writhe; make them feel things they cannot see and sometimes do not know.
— Anna Held