User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like romance, which I'm not a fan of, about teenaged girls and their 'perfect guy'. I don't think I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds like a mix of fantasy and sci-fi. Maybe a twilight duel or something? I'd pick it up depending on the first few pages. Are You Me?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: How do you like your sentences?

    I like long ones and short ones. And some that end with questions =]

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Lovely name. I guess she'd probably wear a lot of green dresses, curly red hair and very blue eyes. Aethel

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    The day I found Stitches. That was a good one. ~Aethel .: What memory would you rather wipe from your mind?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Reminds me of staying awake at all hours and waiting for a specific time for something special to happen. I'd read it, sounds like my life anyway. Half-Knot Stitches

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing. ~Aethel .: How would you go about getting revenge? Or wouldn't you bother?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Sounds something like The Runners or maybe Logan's Run . I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I tried frying an Aloo Puri, it burnt. ~Aethel .: Can you use a computer? Do you know what one is?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Ask Paron because I have no idea. ~Aethel .: What's the most disgusting food you've ever eaten?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: ZING!

    Very nice, I like the blue-ness of it all. And the pointed finger reminds me of ET.

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I have no family. Well - would you call 'matons family? I guess I'm the same with everyone. ~Aethel .: Do you find it hard to lie to friends/family?

    Mar 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    God. ~Aethel Meeting my parents. ~Monessa .: Are you religious?

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Hello," "What? What in Day's—" "Don't bring your Goddess into this, Dill." Aethel, smiling so that her scar wrinkled, nodded to Prenga. "I've waited so long for this. Do you ...

    Mar 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: la plage, c'est belle!

    Quite gloomy, but I like it. Your friend doesn't look too happy =]

    Mar 3, 2007


Some call me a legacy, others call me a hero. But I assure you, dear admirers, I am only human.
— Persistence