User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I got rid of Given Dill. But I didn't kill him. Not really. ~Aethel .: What colour are your eyes?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Hey, it's got John Lennon, why wouldn't I read it? :wink: Half-Knot Stitches

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Someone who is victorious or always happy. Could be a guy or girl, since I read Another 2am . Gimus

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Because of the surname I think of a transformer, so i guess she might be all silvery. Stitches

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Typical fantasy. I don't think I'd go for it. Are You Me?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    If I did, I wouldn't break them. ~Aethel .: Are you proud of yourself?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Er - I don't remember. Ask Paron if you're interested. ~Aethel .: Ever feel alone in a room filled with people?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think of The Allotment at this point, so many a fanfiction of that. I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wake up a night. First thing I do is watch the news holos. ~Aethel .: Favourite type of clothing?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Go again," Aethel sent sheets of paper fluttering. "I said it would be useless. I've never liked that bloody Alluston." Paron picked up the pieces, watching her pace back and ...

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't reckon there's much of a future for me. ~Aethel .: Do you love yourself more than others?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Comedy about Stella who is a crazy driver. I'd pick it up, my sister is a crazy driver! Are You Me?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A movie director or someone of high status. Paron

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Fantasy. Someone who likes to do their own thing, maybe has amber-coloured eyes. Half-Knot

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: This is art.....right?

    I love the colours in the last two pictures. The green 'hole' in the first image isn't really impressive, it looks random, out of place and I think it was ...

    Mar 6, 2007


You can't fool me! I listen to public radio!
— Squidward Tentacles