User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I'm thinking an autobiography about Wigs and her writing. I'd pick it up. Constable's Cloud

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Rice. ~Aethel .: What do you think of your creator? As in your writer.

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    An old woman everyone loves and calls, "Nana!" Half-Knot

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I hate books. *watches Alluston's collection burn* ~Aethel .: Soda or Juice?

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A new Garth Nix character, possibly related to Sariel or Liriel with a special talent. Quent

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Paron : *checks date* I guess you've not been alive for a very long time. 'Maton is shorted from automaton. And I do know English, thank you very much. Brenna ...

    Mar 8, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    I think of the Band Aid song. It depends on what it is about, maybe comical or something to do with new musicians. I'd probably wait a while. Half-Knot Stitches

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Mystery. Something like Agatha Christie[sp?]. Depending on the first few pages, I'd pick it up. Are You Me?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Nothing. I live with 'matons, do what I like. ~Aethel .: If you ever wrote a book/play/TV show, what would you entitle it?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Aethel : You know that holo you borrowed? I'd like it back please. Now. Paron : Leave a message for Aethel. Who would want to call me, I'm a 'maton.

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something spiritual. I don't think I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Automaton designer? ~Aethel .: What job would you never take up?

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Man with facial hair, sparkling eyes and creepy. Lew

    Mar 7, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I answered this before. ~Aethel .: Who are you waiting for?

    Mar 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Answering machines

    Monessa : *hangs up half-way through* Aethel : What are you waiting for?

    Mar 6, 2007


"The rules of capitalization are so unfair to the words in the middle of a sentence."
— John Green, Paper Towns