User avatar

Myth

  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A girl who likes who she is, reads often and can sing well. Pixel

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Alps Photography

    I love the first one. The trees look like mountains to me =]

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    You. No, it's the uselessness of my gynoids. ~Aethel .: Do you believe in aliens?

    Mar 12, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I've lost one life so far, I guess I wouldn't mind a short life—as long as it's worth living. ~Aethel .: Would you rather have nine lives, like a cat, ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    Something that resembles Choobaca[sp?] from Star Wars? XD Juvenal

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Something about a phoneix dying and rebirth and stuff. I probably wouldn't pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Media Reviews Re: Private Peacefull

    My sister did it for class so I borrowed it off her. It was all right, but I prefer Michael's others books such as Kensuke's Kingdom and The Butterfly Lion ...

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Book Profiles

    I wouldn't mind anything by Philip k Dick, Gwyneth Jones and Alan Furst =]

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Um - I won't say. ~Aethel I was put in the stocks. ~Brenna .: Would you rather lose a hand or leg?

    Mar 10, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Isn't that the same as ideal? Anything to do with 'matons. ~Aethel .: Are you good at giving directions?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Er - A live animal? No. ~Aethel .: Do you eat meat?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't dance, so no. ~Aethel .: Are you a bully? Or, have you ever been a bully?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A lady of high-society. Probably stuck-up and always trying to attract attention. Dissen

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Bottled. ~Aethel .: Would you stop a mob beating up their victim?

    Mar 9, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    Aethel cut him short. "Should of told your boys to be careful. It was fine when I packed it." "If you don't—" "Shut up." She disconnected and swung around to ...

    Mar 9, 2007


If we choose, we can live in a world of comforting illusion.
— Noam Chomsky