User avatar

Myth

  • Fiction Discussion Re: Rain

    I haven't read all of Jane Austen's work but saw a production of Persuasion , Pride and Prejudice , and Northanger Abbey and they all had these rain scenes. I've ...

    May 26, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    All Tomorrow's Parties -- William Gibson

    May 25, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random Pictures

    Number 3 looks just like the houses opposite my kitchen window =] Nuber 2 is funny!

    May 23, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tending to the flowers.

    Beautiful! I love how her tail/wings just bursts out with all that colour.

    May 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - the type that leave you for no particular reason. ~Aethel .: Do you fall in and out of love often?

    May 22, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I wouldn't mind trading spare computer parts, if you have any? ~Aethel .: Ever performed on stage?

    May 16, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Day? All day! Can't stand aritifical light. ~Aethel .: Are you real or did someone make you, like a robot?

    May 4, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Writing or typing? How do you write your story?

    I write by hand and then type it all into Word, by the time I get around to saving it I've added a whole page of stuff that wasn't supposed ...

    May 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Title Feedback

    Maybe about bullying or suicide. I don't think I'd pick it up. Industrial

    Mar 15, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    My automatons, I already did that actually. ~Aethel .: What wouldn't you do for money?

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    ^ Love that book =] Reading the Ringworld series by Larry Niven.

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: name association

    A pretty girl, has long blonde hair and is about 13 or 14. Pixel

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: In The Picture

    "Tell me, Aethel," the girl began, "did you really get rid of Dill?" "No," Fist clenched tightly, the girl banged on the glass repetitvely. "It wasn't your father. You were ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Do you love to write?

    I LOVE to write! The only thing I can do without people helping with ideas beforehand. Some of my characters annoy me, but that's all right, they are meant to ...

    Mar 13, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    People using the word 'nice'. ~Aethel .: Do you come in peace, like aliens?

    Mar 13, 2007


When a body moves, it's the most revealing thing. Dance for me a minute, and I'll tell you who you are.
— Mikhail Baryshnikov