User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Winnie The Pooh

    Nice! Though I think you could have had his top shaded darker, at the moment he looks pretty neutral.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    Brilliant! I knew your art reminded me of something: Disney!

    Jun 2, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Flapper

    Really pretty! Something is wrong with her legs, one of her ankles looks so weird. Did you try asking someone to pose?

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunset

    I like the tree in the foreground, really darker than the background/sky though some of the building and trees could have been much darker too.

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Incan, the Gryphon

    ... Looks like a dog with its tongue hanging out...

    Jun 1, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: my icons! [yay!]

    The cat one's cute!

    May 31, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: A self-portrait

    Really, really pretty! Why don't you have it in colour?

    May 31, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: What are you reading at the moment?

    The Pinhoe Egg -- Diana Wynne Jones!

    May 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Uh - I don't think so. ~Aethel .: Do you give in easily?

    May 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Speak for Yourself

    I'm Aethel. Or you can use one of my alias, depending where you're from. Anyone from the Upper Levels can forget me. I'm 24 or something, can't remember but what ...

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Random characters that I can't help but to love:

    Starlight Express! Love these. Dinah looks much skinnier than her legs do.

    May 30, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Hooray? ~Aethel .: Are you any good at making things? Baking, handcraft, etc.

    May 30, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Tea and Alexzander

    Nice work. Costumes look a bit like pyjamas...

    May 29, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: The Madster's Loves

    He's cute and love your colour choice.

    May 29, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I died once, that's very close. ~Aethel .: Do you usually have a cloud above your head?

    May 27, 2007


Born to read. Forced to work.
— Khushi17Bansal