User avatar

Myth

  • Art & Photography Re: Portraits--Reese, John, Guitars, Random Guy

    I like the last two! But can't see Reese properly.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sneaky Guy

    He looks blind in the left eye, viewers' right. Looks a little squashed and the nose is far bigger than anything else. Very creepy.

    Jun 6, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    No. ~Aethel .: What's in your pockets?

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    It isn't so bad! Her hair reminds me of vanilla ice cream topping =]

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Lineless Art from Yours Truely

    Second one looks much brighter and I love it =]

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    What kind of a person has fans? Uh - just my author, that's all. ~Aethel .: Are you always right?

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    Those new wanton automatons... ~Aethel .: Do you prefer to have long hair or short? Or bald?

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Sunrise in the river Ganga (Ganges)

    I just love how the sun is behind the clouds and all this 'heavenly' glow is showing through.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Areida's photos

    That is such a pretty place, would love to live there—if possible.

    Jun 5, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: 100 challenges

    I love Allen's expression! Though Ariel's clothing look a little bland, the colour choice mainly. But still brilliant, can't wait to see the next entry.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Worlds Of Wonder

    The third one doesn't look as good as the first two, and I'd agree with Imp: it looks like Europe.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Table Rock Photography

    First one is brilliant, love the rain drops on the petals. I also like the red tree[?] one.

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Art & Photography Re: Dos Fotos

    The first is so warm and I love them both, without the guy's distracting head =]

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Fiction Discussion Re: Tamora Pirece

    You might find this interesting: Interview with Tamora Pierce

    Jun 3, 2007
  • Writing Activities Re: Character Answer Game

    I don't know. People who know my real name think it is 'Ethel' but it's not. ~Aethel .: Can you keep secrets?

    Jun 3, 2007


Poetry is my cheap means of transportation. By the end of the poem the reader should be in a different place from where he started. I would like him to be slightly disoriented at the end, like I drove him outside of town at night and dropped him off in a cornfield.
— Billy Collins